Call for Papers
The themes of will be focused on "OR Applications in the fast changing world". We are particularly interested in submissions that report on experimental and applied research motivated by pratical social and industrial problems. Theoretical and applied papers are expected to show convincingly the usefulness and efficiency of models, algorithms, and decision supporting tools discussed in a practical setting. Typical, but not exclusive, topics of interest are:
- Optimization Theory and Applications
- Deterministic and Stochastic Models
- Big Data Analytics
- Algorithms and Design
- Logistics Management
- Telecommunication Networks
- Complex Networks
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Health Care Models
- OR Applications in Public Sector
- OR Practices in Industry, Service, Finance, Business, Military and Biology
- Cost Benefit Analysis and Economic Impact
All submissions will be rigorously peer reviewed and evaluated on the quality, originality, soundness, and significance of their contributions. Original research papers are solicited in all aspects of Operations Research and its applications in engineering, technology and management, including but not limited to the above topics.
Accepted papers will be presented at the conference oral and poster sessions. Selected papers will be recommended to publish on the ORSC journals.