Call for Papers
ISORA-QTNA2020, the 14th International Symposium on Operations Research and its Applications (ISORA) and the 15th International Conference on Queueing Theory and Network Applications (QTNA) will be jointly organized by Asia-Pacific Operations Research Center (APORC) under APORS and the Operations Research Society of China (ORSC), to be held in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province in China, from August 19 (Wednesday) to 23 (Sunday), 2020.
Aim of the Conferences
ISORA is a series international symposium with goals to provide an international forum for scientists, researchers, educators, and practitioners in OR/MS to exchange ideas and approaches, to present research findings and state-of-the-art solutions, to share experiences on potentials and limits, and to open new avenues of research and developments, on all issues and topics related to the theories and applications of Operations Research. The previous ISORAs under the support of CAS and National Science Foundation of China (NSFC) were successful and attracted many international scholars.
The QTNA conference aims to promote the knowledge and development of high-quality research on queueing theory and its applications to networks and other related fields. The conference brings together researchers, scientists and practitioners from over the world and offers an open forum to share the latest important research accomplishments and challenging problems in the area of queueing theory, and network and related applications.
Topics of Interest
Topics in ISORA-QTNA 2020 include, but not limited to, those listed in the following:
- Optimization Theory and Applications
- Deterministic and Stochastic Models
- Big Data Analytics
- Algorithms and Design
- Logistics Management
- Telecommunication Networks
- Complex Networks
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Health Care Models
- OR Applications in Public Sector
- OR Practices in Industry, Service, Finance, Business, Military and Biology
- Cost Benefit Analysis and Economic Impact
- Queueing Analysis of Cloud Services and Computing
- Queueing Analysis of Scheduling Policies
- Queues in Healthcare Systems
- Markov Decision Processes in Queueing Systems
- Analysis of Multi-Class Queueing Networks
- Game Theory in Queueing Systems
- Markov Analysis of Queueing Systems
- Matrix Analytic Methods
- Fluid and Diffusion Approximation in Queueing Networks
- Performance Analysis and Evaluation of Networks
- Design and Capacity Planning of Networking Models
- Stochastic Models for Internet of Things (IoT)
- Traffic Management and Routing
- Traffic Measurement and Data Analysis
- Design and Management of Networks
- Source Modeling for Multi-Media Traffic and Web-Based Applications
- Performance Evaluation and Simulation Tools
- Simulation and Experimental Validation of Networks
- Simulation of Stochastic Models
- Large Deviations Theory
- Cost-Benefit Analysis and Economic Impact of Networks
- Optimization of Stochastic Systems
Including conference program and abstracts of the accepted papers. The booklet will be printed and posted on the conference website.
All submissions will be rigorously reviewed and evaluated on the quality, originality, soundness, and significance of their contributions by TPC members of ISORA or QTNA.
At least one of each accepted paper must register by June 5, 2020 in order for the final paper version to appear in the conference brochure.
All accepted and also presented papers will be included in an electronic version of the conference proceedings with program, provided to all conference participants.